Cypress Tree Soap (Cipresso)
Fresh, invigorating scent of the iconic, evergreen cypress tree of Tuscany.
Part of the Dei Colli Fiorentini Collection.
- Organic and natural ingredients.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic surfactants, and petrochemicals.
- 8.8 oz long lasting, triple milled bar.
The cypress tree can live more than 1000 years.
- The fragrance of the resin was believed to scare away evil spirits.
- Cypress trees are the only trees with "knees". The knees are actually woody growths that sprout around the tree.
- 8.8 oz.
- Dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.
- Vegan friendly.
- UPC 837524000182
Sodium palmate, Sodium cocoate/ Sodium palm kernelate, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA (0.1%), Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool
Nesti Dante founded the company in 1945, in Florence, Italy, and today is one of the major European plants still using the artisanal cauldron method.
These handicrafted soaps created with high quality, organic and natural ingredients, then wrapped in beautiful Florentine paper.
We process orders quickly, within 24 hours on weekdays, and ship via USPS or UPS from Tampa Bay, Florida.
Currently, we only ship within the United States.
Flat rate shipping fee is only $4.90 on all orders. Delivery time is 2-5 business days.
USPS Prioriy Express Mail is available during checkout, with calculated shipping rates. (Guaranteed 1-2 days expedited delivery)
We do ship to P.O Boxes (USPS)
Once the package is ready to ship, we will email you the notification with the tracking number.