ISHIHARA Japan - Bubble Soap Net Pouch
A popular beauty tool in Japan that helps to create rich, foam soap lather that can't be achieved by hands. For the same amount of cleanser used, this net generates as much as 3 to 4 times more than hands!
This revolution bubble pouch makes use of the 3D spacing inside the net to hold the soap bar, simply add some water, and lathers by hands, you can get plenty of lather by squeezing the pouch.
- It's great for small leftover soaps, sample sized soaps, nothing to waste.
- Made in Japan.
- Wet the pouch with cool or warm water, with the soap inside.
- Roll pouch between palms to lather.
- Squeeze rich lather from pouch. Close off pouch mouth with yellow ribbon to prevent soap from escaping.
- After use, rinse pouch well and let dry in well ventilated area with pouch mouth open.
We process orders quickly, within 24 hours on weekdays, and ship via USPS or UPS from Tampa Bay, Florida.
Currently, we only ship within the United States.
Flat rate shipping fee is only $4.90 on all orders. Delivery time is 2-5 business days.
USPS Prioriy Express Mail is available during checkout, with calculated shipping rates. (Guaranteed 1-2 days expedited delivery)
We do ship to P.O Boxes (USPS)
Once the package is ready to ship, we will email you the notification with the tracking number.